34 13th Avenue NE, Suite B001 Minneapolis, MN 55413
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to hiring persons with disabilities and a culturally diverse staff. The Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance is currently hiring for the following position:
Position: Case Management Aide
Supervised by: Manager of Case Management Services
Salary: Based on Qualifications and Benefits
The Case Management Aide provides a variety of program support and technical tasks and other services necessary to the delivery of CADI/BI Waiver Case Management, Special Needs Basic Care, as well as Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance programs and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process case management, special needs basic care program files documenting case activity, Case Aide time, and billing within Waiver requirements.
- Provider and vendor contact including scheduling services and meetings as necessary.
- Track and maintain case management, special needs basic care data including audits, filing, and billing.
- Assist in preparing and generating county and state required reports including data entry of specific documents necessary to assure provision of service.
- Respond to requests for program and client specific data.
- Recommend, develop, and/or participate in program process changes, including implementation of methods and procedures.
- Comply with all Data Privacy and HIPPA laws.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide information and resources to Alliance staff.
- Manage as directed the reporting and evaluation process, assuring that reports are developed and submitted in a timely and appropriate manner
- Promote Alliance information and program information to the larger Community as possible.
- Responsible to attend all program and staff meetings.
- Responsible to track data according to program reporting requirements and assist in assuring any billing obstacles can be remedied
- High School Graduate or equivalent, (G.E.D.).
- Two Years of general office support/clerical experience with at least one of those years in a Social or Human Service environment, or a closely related field.
- Experience in working with a diverse population including those with disabilities.
- Excellent Computer Skills, (Microsoft Word Access, Excel for Windows).
- Excellent verbal and written skills including use of the telephone.
- Knowledge of business math, book keeping and general office practices.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize while multitasking.
- Be willing to comply with all data practices, (HIPA) laws and specific policies regarding the same developed by the Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance.
- Self motivated with a high attention to detail.
Send a cover letter, current resume, and three references with contact information to: Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance, 34 13th Street Northeast, Suite B001, Minneapolis MN 55413. Search will close when a suitable candidate is found.