2277 Highway 36 West, Suite 200 Roseville, MN 55113-3830
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Minnesota State Agencies
The following are state agencies, commissions and contacts that provide information and services for individuals with disabilities:
- The Governor: www.governor.state.mn.us
- Minnesota State Legislature: www.leg.state.mn.us
- State Government: www.state.mn.us/govtoffice/
- State Boards and Commissions: www.state.mn.us/govtoffice/
- Mental Health & Mental Retardation Ombudsman (Investigates complaints against state agencies): www.ombudmhmr.state.mn.us/
- State Council on Disability: www.disability.state.mn.us
- Governor's Workplace Development Council: www.gwdc.org
For more information about anything you see on this Web site, call the Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance at 612-378-2742 or 800-669-6442, or e-mail us.