2277 Highway 36 West, Suite 200 Roseville, MN 55113-3830
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
People with brain injury, their loved ones and the professionals that serve them are all uniquely qualified to take effective political action to improve supports and services for people with brain injury and stroke and to help increase prevention. Our most important advocacy strategy is helping Citizen Advocates turn their story into an effective political message they can share with policymakers to create positive change. Please join our advocacy efforts!
Town Hall Forums
Join us for an empowering and educational forum near you where you can learn about state Medical Assistance (MA) policies and how to tell your story to help improve services and supports in Minnesota. Come share your personal experience with key policymakers and help them better support Minnesotans living with disability in our communities.
- Duluth – Click here for more information
- Rochester – Click here for more information
- Saint Cloud - Click here for more information
- Twin Cities Metro Area - Click here for more information
There are many ways to be a Citizen Advocate, coming to the Capitol is just one of them. Sign up here for our Action E-list to get e-mail updates on current issues and legislation, public policy trainings and events, and legislative action alerts to call or write your policymakers.
Advocacy Action Center
The Advocacy Action Center is the information hub for our Citizen Advocates. Click here.
- Citizen Advocacy Academy trainings and events schedule
- Current issues & legislation updates
- Action Alerts to contact your legislators
- 2014 elections information and local candidate races
- Your elected officials
For additional information on state agencies, commissions and contacts that provide information and services for individuals with disabilities, click here.