Thank you to our Bronze Sponsors:
Accurate Home Care
ACR HealthCare Group
Dungarvin Minnesota, LLC
Essentia Health/Miller-Dwan Rehab. Solutions
Focus on Living
Handi Medical Supply
Integrity Living Options, Inc.
Karcher Foster Services, Inc.
Kauffman Law Firm
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
Mary T Inc.
Minnesota State Council on Disability
Noran Neurological Clinic
O'Keefe Matz Functional Health Clinic
Opportunity Partners, TBI Metro Services
Options Residential, Inc.
TBI Residential and Community Services
Become a Sponsor for our 29th Annual Conference
2277 Highway 36 W, Ste 200, Roseville, MN 55113
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
2014 Annual Conference
29th Annual Conference for Professionals in Brain Injury
"Celebrating the Journey"
The 29th Annual Conference for Professionals in Brain Injury will take place on Thursday and Friday, April 10 and 11, 2014, at the Earle Brown Heritage Center in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.
- Keynote Speakers
- Robert L. Karol, PhD, and Charles A. Weinstein, PhD, will deliver the Thursday and Friday morning keynote addresses. Playwright, storyteller and author Kevin Kling will be presenting at the close of the 29th Annual Conference on Friday afternoon.
- Thursday Schedule
- Full schedule for Thursday, detailing all breakout sessions.
- Friday Schedule
- Full schedule for Friday, detailing all breakout sessions.
- Online Registration
- Online Registration for the 2014 Annual Conference. This page will open in a separate window.
- Additional Information and Directions
- Information for your comfort at the Earle Brown Heritage Center, parking information, and directions are available here.
- Click here for our Registration Brochure (pdf).