Thank you to our Silver Sponsors:
Thank you to our Bronze Sponsors:
A Chance to Grow
Accurate Home Care
Community Involvement Programs
DHS-Moving Home Minnesota
Dungarvin Minnesota LLC
Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota
Essentia Health/Miller Dwan Rehabilitation
Handi Medical Supply
Integrity Living Options, Inc.
Karcher Foser Services, Inc.
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
Provide Care Inc.
TBI Residential and Community Services
Vinland National Center
Sponsorships are available for our upcoming 31st Annual Conference. Call Jarett at 612-378-2742 or 800-669-6442, or click here to e-mail.
2277 Highway 36 W, Ste 200, Roseville, MN 55113
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
2016 Annual Conference
The 2016 Annual Conference for Professionals in Brain Injury will take place on Thursday and Friday, April 14 and 15, at the Earle Brown Heritage Center in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.
Kim Gorgens, PhD from the University of Denver and Jeffrey Kreutzer, PhD from the Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, will be presenting our keynote presentations. Audrey Nelson, MS, CSW, from the Brain Injury Alliance of Wisconsin and Brandon and Tiffany Verzal from the Nebraska Child Abuse Prevention Fund Board will be presenting Thursday and Friday afternoon plenary sessions.
Online registration is now closed. Call us at 612-378-2742 or 800-669-6442 to register over the phone.
- Keynote Speakers
- Kim Gorgens and Jeffrey Kreutzer, will deliver the Thursday and Friday morning keynote addresses. Audrey Nelson and Brandon and Tiffany Verzal will deliver the closing Plenary sessions each day.
- Thursday Schedule
- Full schedule for Thursday, detailing all breakout sessions.
- Friday Schedule
- Full schedule for Friday, detailing all breakout sessions.
- Available Presentation Downloads
- Full schedule for both days and available presentation downloads.
- Additional Information and Directions
- Information for your comfort at the Earle Brown Heritage Center, parking information, and directions are available here.
- Click here for the full Registration Brochure (pdf).