2277 Highway 36 West, Suite 200 Roseville, MN 55113-3830
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This Consumer Guide has information to assist you in making informed decisions about the quality of life for you and/or the person you care for following brain injury.
This Consumer Guide is divided into the following sections:
- About the Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance
- Understanding Brain Injury
- Living with Brain Injury
- Supports to Help Cope with Change
- Medical Care, Hospital Care and Rehabilitation of Brain Injury
- Legal Rights
- Impact of Brain Injury on Children and Teens
- Returning to Work and Continuing Your Education
- Financial Supports
- General Health
You are your own best advocate. Use the information in this Consumer Guide to help you prepare for questions you may want to ask about how to locate and pay for quality services, care, rehabilitation and support.
If you have questions at any time, please call the Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance at 612-378-2742 or 800-669-6442. You can also use our contact form to electronically contact the Alliance.