34 13th Avenue NE, Suite B001 Minneapolis, MN 55413
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Minnesota State Agencies
The following are state agencies, commissions and contacts that provide information and services for individuals with disabilities:
1. The Governor: www.governor.state.mn.us
2. Minnesota State Legislature: www.leg.state.mn.us
3. State Government: www.state.mn.us/govtoffice/
4. State Boards and Commissions: www.state.mn.us/govtoffice/
5. Mental Health & Mental Retardation Ombudsman (Investigates complaints against state agencies): www.ombudmhmr.state.mn.us/
6. State Council on Disability: www.disability.state.mn.us
7. Governor's Workplace Development Council: www.gwdc.org
For more information about anything you see on this Web site, call the Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance at 612-378-2742 or 800-669-6442, or e-mail us.