2277 Highway 36 West, Suite 200 Roseville, MN 55113-3830
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
You have more power to make a difference than you think, especially when it comes to creating positive change for the Minnesotans affected by brain injury. And it doesn’t have to take a huge time commitment. Here are a few options of how you can make a difference:
- Through your donation, the Alliance will continue its work to ensure that people affected by brain injury have access to dedicated advocates and needed services. Your commitment will support our efforts to provide essential services and supports throughout.
(Secured via SSL by Digicert ®)
- Sponsors make it possible for us to get valuable information in the hands of those who need it most, while at the same time promoting their own services and showing their commitment to helping people affected by brain injury.
Advertise with the Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance
Our 2014 Annual Advertising Opportunities contains advertising and marketing opportunities for your company in Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance publications and at events. In it, you will find advertising and sponsorship rates and guidelines for the Consumer Guide, our Annual Conference, the 2014 Walk for Thought, the quarterly magazine Mind Matters, and more. Click here to view the 2014 Annual Underwriting package.
- The Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance could not continue its work without the support of volunteers; in 2012, volunteers worked 10,388 hours, which is equivalent to approximately $194,900 and five full time employees! The Volunteer program offers one time or ongoing volunteer opportunities, including internships and an opportunity for persons with brain injury to socialize and gain workplace experience.
- Become a Member
- By becoming a member of the Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance, you are helping provide the thousands of Minnesotans affected by brain injury with the support they need, the hope for a better quality of life and the voice to be heard.
- The Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance hosts several events for the general public and professionals who support individuals affected by brain injury in an effort to create a supportive community, including the Annual Conference for Professionals in Brain Injury, a Family Retreat, an annual Walk for Thought and Brain Injury Awareness Month.
- Speakers Bureau
- The Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance's Speakers Bureau program offers an opportunity for volunteers who are interested in public speaking and empowerment through education to raise public awareness about brain injury in their own community. We provide the training and presentation materials; volunteers provide time, talent and transportation.
- People with brain injury don't receive nearly the same services and resources as people with other disabilities. In short, people with brain injury are being left behind, kept from returning to work, school, and home. That's where you come in. Join our community of advocates today.
Turn Your Used Car Into Cash:
- You can make difference in the lives of persons with brain injury by donating your used car today. Your contribution will help the Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance provide help, hope and a voice for the 100,000 Minnesotans with brain injury. Please note that this process takes about two weeks and the Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance cannot store your car. Contact Debbi at 612-378-2742 in the metro area, 800-669-6442 in greater Minnesota, or click here to contact us via e-mail. In your e-mail, please include your name and contact information, as well as a brief vehicle description.