34 13th Avenue NE, Suite B001 Minneapolis, MN 55413
Toll Free: 1-800-669-6442
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance offers access to a wide variety of information through its online article library and video library. If you would like more information than what's available below, please call us at 800-669-6442.
To use our online article library, choose an article from the following list. All articles are pdf documents and will open in a new window.
- Chemical Use and Abuse
- Alcohol and Brain Injury
- Alcohol use before and after brain injury
- Chemical use after brain injury
- Individuals who used chemicals in the past are likely to return to using following a brain injury
Coping with Substance Abuse (TBI Consumer Report #6)
- Research project results
Denial of Substance Abuse
- Describes denial related to chemical use and brain injury
Drinking and Drugs
- Describes possible consequences of chemical use
Top Ten Reasons Why Substance Abuse After Brain Injury is a Bad Idea
- The effects of alcohol and other drugs on a person after brain injury